Collaboration and partnership are central to the Reichstein Foundation’s philosophy. We work closely with individual donors and other trusts and foundations to build social change at scale, and to grow the circle of philanthropy. We actively link funders via a series of networks such as:
- The Australian Environmental Grantmakers Network
- The Australian Women Donors Network
- The Indigenous-philanthropic partnership, Woor-Dungin
- Philanthropy Australia, the peak body for our sector
- The Law and Justice Funders Network
The Reichstein Foundation has supported the establishment of each of these organisations.